Funny Mothers Day Wishes
- There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap,no rose as lovely as her smile,no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
- The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.
- Sing out loud in the car even, or especially, if it embarrasses your children.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.
- Mom, I know you’re sad I’ll go someday And leave you all alone
But right now I’m only 35 So what other place could I call home?
- Mom, I know you do the dishes And I know you cook the food
I know you scrub down all the floors Even when you’re in a bad mood.